'The submitted form was invalid.'

General discussion nearly Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, customs, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar

Kanassa
Born 'due north Bred Here
Posts: 6224
Joined: Sunday Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

'The submitted form was invalid.'

I hope I'thousand posting this in the right identify, if non, my apologies.

Recently, I've found that I am unable to delete my private letters, both individually and multiple. Any time I endeavour, I'1000 just taken to the 'The submitted form was invalid. Endeavour submitting once more.' screen. I've tried immigration my cache/cookies, resetting my internet, logging in and out, ect. Is this a common problem or is something on my finish screwing up?

When Super evidently shoves Goku downward our throats:

HeroR wrote: The characters in Super tin work with Goku and they're treated like equals to him. Goku but being in the room doesn't take away from the character. In Z, the characters were then depended on Goku that they couldn't become an episode without mentioning him in some way even past hoping he volition arrived, become better, training to get stronger, our last promise, being like him, ect. Goku was wanked to hell in Z, fifty-fifty when he wasn't in the room and everyone else was secondary to him. In fact, this was a major issue Goku had, which is why he didn't want to do anything in the Buu Saga.

Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road

Kanassa wrote:

FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is expressionless. But chances are the dragonballs volition bring his stupid donkey back. :D

- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017


User avatar

Locust
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 pm
Location: UK/Osaka

Re: 'The submitted form was invalid.'

Mail service by Locust » Tue Aug 04, 2020 eleven:02 am

Gonna bump this since I've been having the same upshot

"I only wanna punch god in the face"
My English can be weak, delight forgive mistakes/confusingly phrased sentences
Letterboxd


User avatar

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Ambassador
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: 'The submitted grade was invalid.'

Postal service past Hujio » Friday Aug 07, 2020 3:41 pm

I'll look into what's going on here. It does appear to only exist doing it from the master PM page if you cheque the boxes. If yous open up upwardly a specific message then click the "10" to delete information technology, it works normally and yous can delete information technology.

:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::


User avatar

Planetnamek
Banned
Posts: 936
Joined: Sunday Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: 'The submitted form was invalid.'

Post past Planetnamek » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:49 pm

I'm experiencing this right now in trying to delete the flood of PMs sent to me by some other user repeatedly harassing me.

EDIT: OK I found out you can delete messages individually past clicking on them and then clicking the X push, simply its still abrasive to not be able to delete multiple messages at once.

"Why run abroad from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku